Cathy over at 746Books has a yearly challenge to read 20 books over the summer months. This year’s challenge is starting on June 1st, 2018 and running until September 3, 2018. This year I’m looking forward to joining her on this journey. This is a great opportunity to work on making a little dent in my TBR list.
The 20 books that I’ve chosen are:
- Oola – Find balance in an unbalanced world by Dave Braun and Troy Amdohl
- UnFu*k Yourself by Gary Johnson Bishop
- Originals by Adam Grant
- You Do You by Sarah Knight
- The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
- Guilty Wives by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Mistress by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Tick Tock by James PattersonTick Tock by James Patterson
- The Quickie by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
- Not that I Can Tell by Jessica Strawser
- Final Girls by Riley Sager
- Our Kind of Cruelty by Araminta Hall
- The Dark Winter by David Mark
- Girl Last Seen by Nina Laurin
- In the Woods by Ana French
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- The Zoo Keeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman
- The Confession by Charles Todd
- The Tiger’s Wife by Tea’ Obreht
(Each are linked to the specific books goodreads review)
That’s 20 Books, 95 Days, 6,597 Pages, which equals to 69 pages per day.
Do you think I can do it?
There are many blogs participating in this challenge. If you would like to follow along, we will all be using the hashtag #20BooksofSummer. Personally, I will be documenting my journey through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and also writing reviews for each of the books along the way.
Are you participating in any challenges this summer?