In hindsight, this should have been my first post.
better late than never, right?!?
So here’s a snippet about me and why I started The Bibliovert.
Who am I?
- a mom to 2 teenage boys
- a wife
- a dog momma to a black lab and a german shorthair pointer
- An overthinker
- a recovering perfectionist
- a creative
- an avid reader
- a lover of books
- a chronic pain warrior
Why did I start this blog?
- To share my love of books with others that appreciate them as much as I do.
- To connect with others with similar interests.
- As a way to track the books, I’ve read.
- To help me to remember what the books are about as well as my thoughts about them. (I have chronic illnesses and with those, I suffer from brain fog. It is a side effect that makes it difficult to remember thoughts, ideas, past conversations, finding the right words when speaking, among other things. Some days are better than others. But I try to make the most of it.)
What is The Bibliovert about?
- To reach out to those that love books as much as I do
- To support the authors and their work that provides me hours of enjoyment
- To track the books I’ve read
- Document my thoughts and feelings on individual books
What you can expect:
- My random thought and opinions
- Book reviews
- Book recommendations
- Book Lists
- Write at least one post a week.
- Increase following by 6% a month
- Engage more with other bloggers
- Join challenges that fit with the style of the blog.
*I do consider the possibility that I won’t achieve every goal. But, I will think positively and try not to consider failure as an option.
I am currently open to review requests. My preferred genres are:
- Action and Adventure
- Self Help/Personal Development
This will be a fun adventure!
Thank you for joining me on this journey. I look forward to sharing it with you.