- a mom to 2 boys
- a wife
- a dog momma to a black lab and a german shorthair pointer
- An overthinker
- a creative
- an avid reader
- a lover of books
- a recovering perfectionist
- a chronic pain warrior
Why did I start this blog?
- To share my love of books with others that appreciate them as much as I do.
- To connect with others with similar interests.
- As a way to track the books, I’ve read.
- To help me to remember what the books are about as well as my thoughts about them. (I have chronic illnesses and with those, I suffer from brain fog. It is a side effect that makes it difficult to remember thoughts, ideas, past conversations, finding the right words when speaking, among other things. Some days are better than others. But I try to make the most of it.)
- To reach out to those that love books as much as I do
- To support the authors and their work that provides me hours of enjoyment
- To track the books I’ve read
- Document my thoughts and feelings on individual books
What you can expect:
- My random thoughts and opinions (All thoughts and opinions are my own)
- Book reviews
- Book recommendations
- Book Lists
Please see my review policy for more details.
My preferred genres are:
- Action and Adventure
This will be a fun adventure!
Thank you for joining me on this journey. I look forward to sharing it with you.